The Australian federal government has pledged $1.5 billion to fund soloar energy projects around Australian as part of their Solar Flagship program which sets ambitious targets for renewable energy generation by 2020.
IQPC’s Solar Power Australia 2010 will feature over 10 case studies from Australia and around the world to provide you with the opportunity to:
- Gain Key insight into some of the biggest solar power projects in the industry
- Discover key strategies for acquiring funding for your projects
- Network with your industry peers
- Explore the growth of solar power in Australia and around the world and scope future industry trends
- Hear from key government decision makers and solar power investors
For more information see the Solar Power Australia 2011 site.